Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meghan comes to us from California where she is a student at the University of L.A. This Sagittarius keeps in shape by figure skating and surfing off Venice Beach. Meghan's dream is to launch her own manufacturing company for her clothing line. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking Asian! Lots of great lingerie that she has. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brooke has her sights set on being either a nurse or a model. Maybe both? The green-eyed Scorpio, who loves country music, stays in shape through yoga and by hitting the dance floor. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

She has all of the attractiveness of a meth-whore. Not a fan or her face, nor her body. C+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Hayley is a health nut who keeps in shape by playing rugby and working out. As much as she loves the rough and tumble of the pitch, the 5-foot-2, blue-eyed Aquarius would love the rough and tumble of a courtroom just as much. For Hayley has her sights set on becoming a lawyer. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

Not the greatest face around, but she's cute in her own way. Great body, ruined by way too many tattoos, obviously. B!

PS: just did a search, looks like this is a complete repeat from something back in February of this year!

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 744

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cat is a proud Torontonian and would love to drive the city's streets in a classic Corvette Stingray. She's working on a career as a runway model. (Dave Thomas photo)

She's not a classical beauty that's for sure, and I didn't like her face initially, but it sort of grew on me as I kept looking at her and her poses. She really knows how to tease and captivate with her poses that's for sure. I think if it weren't for these teasing poses, I would not have crossed over to liking her face. Awesome body on her too. She seems a bit too old to be looking for runway modelling work now. If it hasn't happened already by now, it's not going to happen. Still I'm sure she's still got quite a few years left in stripping. A!

Previous appearances:
Cat, 2015-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom