Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daisy has her sights set on becoming a lawyer. When the 5-foot, brown-eyed Pisces, isn't dreaming of becoming a legal eagle, she enjoys playing soccer, dancing or doing zumba. Well, almost as much as she enjoys spending time with her cat, Tigger. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

This micro-mini-spinner looks like some kind of a Disney princess. Cute as a button! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rianne is a huge cinephile. The 5-foot-7, brown-eyed Aries enjoys nothing more than hanging out at home watching movies with her dog, Flash, and cat, Tommy, by her side. Well, she also loves hitting the dance floor or playing volleyball. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

From yesterday's pint-sized Pisces to today's Amazonian Aries. Hopefully no one will think today's girl is too young.

Very nice abs, and quite a grab-able booty. A couple of silly tats, but well hidden for the most part. I like this ebony babe! She reminds me a bit of a young Angela Bassett. A-!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Marleigh loves music, dancing, cooking, football and basketball. This Libra dreams of becoming an interior designer and driving around in a pink

Not a fan of shaving the side your head. This maybe a little far out there for me and loses a point for that - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom