Made with Love
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banana boi

Joined Jun 18, 2010
Messages 35
I prefer some of the other pics over the ones posted. When I first looked at her she was a 7 then she grew on me so I'd give her a solid 8.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 24, is a promotional/bikini model and hair stylist. She loves dancing, cooking, dinner parties, shopping, comedy clubs and looking glam all the time. She wants to wish everyone a Happy New Year! (Jack Boland photo)

Full figured end of the year filly.

8/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 24, is a promotional/bikini model and hair stylist. She loves dancing, cooking, dinner parties, shopping, comedy clubs and looking glam all the time. She wants to wish everyone a Happy New Year! (Jack Boland photo)

Full figured end of the year filly.

8/10

7/10 for me.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Bosco must have partied too hard last night

This is the best picture as in most of the others she looks a bit chunky. Having seen them I can give her no more than a 6

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
omfg:

Meet Calais. She's a 22-year-old Sagittarius who's big on horror movies and playing video games. Her goal is to one day become a successful web developer, and she likes guys who are computer savvy, smart and funny. She's a lovable nerdy girl. (Jack Boland photo)
Big on horror movies and video games?

Looks to me like she's "big" on McDonalds and everything else....

*shudder*

The big tit boys will love her but IMO that's like saying Ron Jeremy is a GQ model because he has a big dick......

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I knew there'd be some.....but I mean, it figures, there are thousands of people who love spam too!

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
I have to admit I wouldn't mind doing the gyrating tango with her. 8/10 for the womanly curves and cute Barbie doll face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom