Made with Love
Hush Companions
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SUNshine Girl Chelsea is only 19 but she knows what she wants. The 5-foot, blue-eyed Capricorn, who is studying marketing, has her eye on a career in real estate. She's got great curb appeal, so we have no doubt she'll be very successful. Speaking of No Doubt, that's one of her favourite bands. On her time off Chelsea likes to read and write or take in a football game. (Stan Behal photo)

No ink, no implants, no complaints from moi.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Yup, nice little gnd spinner.....

I give her a solid 8.5.....I'd like to see her in about 6 yrs when she becomes a woman instead of a girl.....I bet she'll be hot......

Kind of like Mila Kunis. I just saw her last night in the movie "the book of eli" and damn that girls cute. I just want to know where she got her boobs done because they look awesome now. They were non-existant in "that 70's show"......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday, December 30, 2010

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, says she just loves being young. Enjoy it while you can, Steph. In the meantime, this 5-foot-3 Gemini wants to graduate from college with an A-average, work on cruise ships and see the world. She loves the beach, all types of tunes and reading or going to the gym. (Jack Boland photo)

Not spectacular but overall pleasing.

7/10

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, says she just loves being young. Enjoy it while you can, Steph. In the meantime, this 5-foot-3 Gemini wants to graduate from college with an A-average, work on cruise ships and see the world. She loves the beach, all types of tunes and reading or going to the gym. (Jack Boland photo)

Not spectacular but overall pleasing.

7/10

She looks like Bjork! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-UvjX7AEE&feature=related

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She kinda has that eva langoria look about her, she'll probably get hotter as she gets a little older.

Better n average though.....I give her an 8....only because we've had so many 4s lately......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom