Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

Francine, 20, is a 5-foot-5 Gemini who wants to be a make-up artist and model. Now that the Christmas rush is over, Francine will have more time to go on walks with her pit bull cross Bliss, or sitting on the couch with her man. (Darren Makowichuk photo)

Her dog is named Bliss,lol.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
^^^^ lol you're bad.....

and she's definitely doable.......kind of has that joan jett look about her......

H

HOF

Her belt is alittle too tight. There's a slight muffin-top. Not that I care because it's just something to grab!

Boys, not nice on the bliss thing:no:

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
A little thin but I would still love to roll around and bend her over several times. Get's a pass from me!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Bubba said:
9/10.

Hope the Sun can continue with the good ones only.

lol dream on....I forsee 5 heffers on the horizon and not a cowboy in sight!!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 23, wants to become Playboy Playmate of the Year. And so do we, Amanda. Her bio page on the centrespread would say she likes yoga, swimming, karaoke, beach volleyball (a Playmate prerequisite) and watching scary movies as well as Playboy productions (another gimme). Good luck with your goal, Amanda. We'll be looking for you! (Alex Urosevic photo)

Minus 1 for the bolt-ons.

Other than that very sweet indeed.

9/10

C

Cycleguy007

LickingGravity said:
Don't you just feel like running your finger inside the gape in her panty crotch?
YES!

And untying the bottoms too! :)

Love her name too... We were going to name one of our daughters Amanda (Mandy) until one of our friends scooped the name 3 months earlier!

Not too sure about her choice of hockey teams though... :tongue:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Yeah, her bolt ons are WAY too firm.....and too high....and she's way too young to have em...mom and dad musta bought them for her.....(makes you wonder what she had before).

Kudos though for her "shape". She has an hour glass shape without the associated gut.....

Pretty.....9.255

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 23, wants to become Playboy Playmate of the Year. And so do we, Amanda. Her bio page on the centrespread would say she likes yoga, swimming, karaoke, beach volleyball (a Playmate prerequisite) and watching scary movies as well as Playboy productions (another gimme). Good luck with your goal, Amanda. We'll be looking for you! (Alex Urosevic photo)

Minus 1 for the bolt-ons.

Other than that very sweet indeed.

9/10

Me likey 9.25/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom