Made with Love
Hush Companions
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Looks cute in the santa outfit.....hmmmm wonder if any sp's have one of those hanging in their closet........that or an elf costume......

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Wait did she somehow slip by the tatto inspectors at the sun? Thought the only requirement for being a sunshine girl of late was "ink".

Id keep her as a fck buddy no prob seems fairly tight decent but in the above pic 7.25 for the bod and no tats mostly.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Short-hairless said:
She has a tat on her cooch that says "LICK HERE"

That SO reminds me of the opening scene for Californication. Hank Moody is going down on a chick and she says: oh you're good, you know where my clit is....my boyfriend thinks it's somewhere around my ass....

To which Hank Replies:

I can find it, I have GPS lol......

That right there sold me on the series...GPS f me.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday, December 26, 2010

SUNshine Girl Natalie, a mother of two, fitness trainer and fi gure competitor has two reasons to love the Christmas season. The first is that she wants to help whip the jolly old fat man into shape and second, she celebrated her 39th birthday on Dec. 25. In her spare time, the 5-foot-5 fitness but enjoys a relaxing hottub and cuddling with her pooches Sam and Cooper after a day of skiing. Nat wants everyone to work on their cardio and core fitness for the New Year. We'll get right on it, Natalie. (Jack Boland photo)

Minus 1 for the implants and 1/2 for being a tad too muscular in the arms.

Other than that she's a stellar 39 yr old.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's a pretty decent mother of two, as some have said, a little too manly/muscular for my tastes.....should go more for aerobic as opposed to strength training......too bulky imo

a good solid 8 though

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I think she's been dabbling with the steroids a bit. I agree on the manly look but still very doable and a very "solid" 8.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Rayden said:
I think she's been dabbling with the steroids a bit. I agree on the manly look but still very doable and a very "solid" 8.

8 as in 8 inch? :gasp:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
papasmerf said:
8 as in 8 inch? :gasp:

I'd still do her but only if it's an 8 inch tongue, anything else 8 inches I would have to pass the baton to someone else and bolt like a speeding bullet.:go:

J

Jesus Quintana

I think she is a really solid woman. I like everything about her to be honest - give her a 8,75.

After I ask her out if she doesn't shoot me down she becomes a 10 :p !

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
I think she has a great body. I especially love her abs and sexy legs.:great:

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Natalie, a mother of two, fitness trainer and fi gure competitor has two reasons to love the Christmas season. The first is that she wants to help whip the jolly old fat man into shape and second, she celebrated her 39th birthday on Dec. 25. In her spare time, the 5-foot-5 fitness but enjoys a relaxing hottub and cuddling with her pooches Sam and Cooper after a day of skiing. Nat wants everyone to work on their cardio and core fitness for the New Year. We'll get right on it, Natalie. (Jack Boland photo)

8.5/10

Plus 1 Bosco :great:

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

8.5/10

She's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom