Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guido

I would have giving her a 5 but 2 marks off for all that ink. 3/10

I will add it wouldn't take much for her to grab 4 more points but she would have to undergo a make over.

J

Jesus Quintana

Come on - she's a HUGE improvement over

J

Jesus Quintana

tboy said:
dude, that's like saying a K car is better than a lada........:)

Well yes but just remember what they say about mopeds too, my friend.
"Riding one can be a whole lot of fun, so long as no one catches you doing it."

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I think she can be saved. No really.

Wash off the makeup, Remove whatever that is drawn on her, Low carb high protein diet, intense circuit training for 6-8 weeks and she would look good.

What about the beak?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SUNshine Girl Janet comes to us from the Philippines. She has an economics degree and loves to play the guitar and sing. Now that we know all that, maybe she can tell us why the music industry sucks. Sorry, personal gripe. Uh … go Janet! (Perry Mah photo)

I'm fairly certain this one is not a tranny,lol.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
4 for the face? you're being generous man.........I have never found philippino women all that attractive to begin with and this is a fine example of just why that is.......

G

Guido

tboy said:
4 for the face? you're being generous man.........I have never found philippino women all that attractive to begin with and this is a fine example of just why that is.......

I will disagree with you on this point and to make my point feast your eyes on this example of a gorgeous philippino women:love:

or

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Guido said:
I will disagree with you on this point and to make my point feast your eyes on this example of a gorgeous philippino women:love:

Ok, there's one...but you'd have to put up with her yipyipyipppyyip yip yip yipppppp

or if she's pissed off

digga digga digga DIGGA digga digga....

Oh how I hate that fucking language

(used to ride a bus home every night and a herd of them would get on and be yipppyyippyyippy at the top of their lungs all the way fucking home....and not to be racist (though it will sound that way) I have found almost all philippino women to be whiney little bitches who seem to do things just to be bitches and the men, arrogant, egotistical, assholes with HUGE egos that are as fragile as an egg. One wrong look and they get all offended.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
I have found almost all philippino women to be whiney little bitches who seem to do things just to be bitches and the men, arrogant, egotistical, assholes with HUGE egos that are as fragile as an egg. One wrong look and they get all offended.....

Generalizations such as this about anything are usually wrong. The few that I have known were demure, almost shy. Doesn't mean I'm raising my score though :)

BTW aren't a "herd" of females of any race loud - almost by definition?:lol:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SUNshine Girl Colette, 21, wants to travel everywhere in the world. But Colette, who will look after your pet snake Narcissa? And you’ll miss all those hockey games and celebrity gossip that you crave. Our 5-foot-1 Lady Gaga fan also says she likes tattoos and piercings but we can’t see any. And we looked. (Alex Urosevic photo)

8/10

C

Cycleguy007

Not overly pretty or overly toned for that matter, but she's definitely got that "I'm gonna fuck you till you're blue in the face!" look about her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom