Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Cycleguy007 said:
Most certainly the vibe I got too...

LOL who the hell knows where to find a "tranny alert" avatar

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Jocelyn, 19, does data voice cabling for her family's commercial construction company. We have no idea what that is, but we do know what go-go dancing is, and that's what this Cancer does for fun. When she wants to relax, Joce hits the couch with her dog Scooter. We get that, too. (Marcel Cretain photo)

Hate the tramp stamp but like her natural look.

7/10

I like her, stamp and all!

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Leslie, 30, is a self-proclaimed former nerd. She's recently gone back to school to provide a better life for herself and her kids. This Pisces mother of 10-year-old twin boys wanted to be a SUNshine Girl to prove that moms can be sexy. You win, Leslie. (Marcel Cretain photo)

The requisite tramp stamp once again.
6/10

I think I did her before! Seriously! I guess it's true that 40 is the new 30!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
lol that's our hof, a day late and a dollar short......DOH

(you're such a homer! :))

H

HOF

tboy said:
lol that's our hof, a day late and a dollar short......DOH

(you're such a homer! :))

I can't help it if I don't look at the this thread daily. It's like I have to prepare myself for what I might see. LOL

BTW, It's been 2 bad months for the SSG overall! Somebody gonna get hurt real bad! Somebody!

Maybe, they should take a break from the SSG until the talent gets better! Maybe, they should have milf only month?

Too often these SSGs are face down, ass uppers! But then again, they like doggie style so they don't have to look at us!

Oh well!

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Jenny, 25, wants to become successful in the culinary industry. It's a job she'll bring home with her, too, since it's what this 5-foot Pisces and kickboxing fan likes to do in her spare time. Jenny's a big club fan, but also likes hanging out with her dad and her girlfriends Jane and Kim or walking her tiny dog Mickie. (Jack Boland photo)

I've seen better looking Ladyboys.

3/10

AHHHHHHHHH :gasp: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:gasp: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:gasp:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010

SUNshine Girl Corrina, 19, is a Scorpio who enjoys camping, but hates gossip and loves Motley Crue. Oh, and sitting on the beach with a cold beer, too. She likes that. OK. Well, have a good weekend everybody. (Marcel Cretain photo)

She's pretty but needs to work on her butt.

6.5/10

G

Guido

Again as a civie I'd have no problem banging her every which way possible but as a pin up MEH. 6 is my score.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Smooth said:
What butt, looks like a flat piece of plywood. 6/10

that's been left soaking in a puddle for 6 months and is all swollen from absorption....

Talk about H O M E L Y

W T F are they thinking?

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
I'm very surprised some of you gentlemen find her bum too small. I thought the majority here preferred a small ass.

Only because of this last pic that Nova has posted I will rate her a 7.5/10, it was going to be lower based on the other pics.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010

SUNshine Girl Lauren, 25, is a 5-foot-3 Capricorn who has a hankering to travel to Japan. She enjoys listening to everything from electronic pop to rock and says her most memorable meeting was when she was introduced to a tattoo artist and getting inked for the first time. Other than that, she enjoys the finer things in life, especially if accompanied with a glass of bourbon. That goes without saying, Lauren. (Jack Boland photo)

Her most memorable moment is getting inked for the first time. Wow!
I'll pass....4/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
What is this? tranny week? lol.......

I think she can be saved. No really.

Wash off the makeup, Remove whatever that is drawn on her, Low carb high protein diet, intense circuit training for 6-8 weeks and she would look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom