Made with Love
Cupid Escorts

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
^^^^ you could fake it, just like a heck of a lot of "high rollers" do......

BTW: I can see why you like her, I believe you like the retro look don't you?
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I think she is a pretty little lady. 7.5/10 and no problem rolling around under or above the sheets with her.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


SUNshine Girl Julia, 37, wants to own a sales company. This single Leo is really into kickboxing, so you'd better buy what she's selling. When she's not watching TV or movies, she likes a day at the beach. Watch you don't kick sand in her face! (Mark O'Neill photo)

5/10...Far from pin up material
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Not sure what she was thinking. Perhaps it was a dare. She looks like she would be a fun person to have a beer and watch the game with.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
That pic on the left it looks like someone goosed her in the butt just as the photographer took the shot......

yeah, you have to wonder sometimes but hey, if you're an average looking chick, and see some of the women they print, why wouldn't you? I mean hey, like that one from the other day: bragging rights to her friends...

This is a better shot of the bunch:



But I have to wonder: these women that are into MMA, kickboxing, hockey etc.....if they're so into these sports, why the hell aren't they fit like the men are? I have yet to see an overweight hockey player.......
 
J

Jesus Quintana

Guest
I think Elin is hot - being an aficionado of the early 60's she gets a bonus half point from me - 8.25

If Julia wants to wiggle that "coug" butt my way there is NO WAY i'd say no. 7.5
 

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
LickingGravity said:
Not sure what she was thinking. Perhaps it was a dare. She looks like she would be a fun person to have a beer and watch the game with.

You'll need a case of beer not just one :beurk:.
 
C

Chloe Croft

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:

I think she might be slightly older than 37 but I could be wrong. If she is 40+ then I would say she looks quite good for her age. And was probably pretty cute in her young days. We can't all look like we did when we were 19. lol

tboy said:
But I have to wonder: these women that are into MMA, kickboxing, hockey etc.....if they're so into these sports, why the hell aren't they fit like the men are? I have yet to see an overweight hockey player.......

Because men's and women's bodies are totally different. Because of evolution women's bodies are designed to store reserves of fat. Women can be quite 'fit' but usually won't develop muscles like men will. And for women over 30 it gets even harder to build definition as we are already beginning to lose muscle mass. I'm waaayyy more active now than I was at 22 but I doubt I'll ever have my 22 year old body again no matter what I do.

But yes, I do think that some of these SSGs that say they're into kickboxing etc. are sometimes exaggerating...like maybe they tried it a few times and then say it's a 'hobby'.
 
J

Jesus Quintana

Guest
I can have a 22 year old body whenever I want one. It just costs 200 dollars an hour.
:)
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010


SUNshine Girl Mandee says life is too short to have regrets. Hmm, that being said we might have regrets if we combined this 5-foot-3 Aries’ favourite things: Hunter S. Thompson, Stephanie Meyer and Red Lobster. We just can’t see shellfish, vampires and firearms being a good mix. Anyway, Mandee wants to be a labour-and-delivery nurse. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Very nice body but just average in the face.
7/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Chloe Croft said:
I think she might be slightly older than 37 but I could be wrong. If she is 40+ then I would say she looks quite good for her age. And was probably pretty cute in her young days. We can't all look like we did when we were 19. lol

Of course she's older than 37, every sunshine girls lies about her age.....(and most civvie women too lol).

chloe said:
Because men's and women's bodies are totally different. Because of evolution women's bodies are designed to store reserves of fat. Women can be quite 'fit' but usually won't develop muscles like men will. And for women over 30 it gets even harder to build definition as we are already beginning to lose muscle mass. I'm waaayyy more active now than I was at 22 but I doubt I'll ever have my 22 year old body again no matter what I do.

But yes, I do think that some of these SSGs that say they're into kickboxing etc. are sometimes exaggerating...like maybe they tried it a few times and then say it's a 'hobby'.

I never said anything about muscle mass, I specifically said "fit" and while it is true, women's bodies do store fat differently than men, the gyms, clubs, and dojos are full of older women who don't carry around much excess fat because they burn it off almost immediately.

As for a 40 something with a 20 yr old body, I don't expect it. But I know plenty of 40 and 50 somethings who have amazing bodies (a few have had kids too) because when they say they work out, train or ?? they actually do it lol.....

Yeah, today's has a cute body but loses marks for her "duck face" lol.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom