Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Lia loves nothing better than being a mom. But the blue-eyed Sagittarius also enjoys photography and helping out with charities. Lia keeps fit with dance and yoga. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

I was just about to say that she looks like an awesome MILF, before I read that she is actually a mom. So quite literally an awesome MILF. She reminds me a bit of Erin Burnett from CNN: somewhat fancy and slutty at the same time. Even her cut-off jean shorts look fancy! :rofl!: Also admire the humongous milkbags too! :yahoo:

I'll give this mom an A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Siera also happens to be Miss Universe Canada 2016, and she competes later this year for the coveted Miss Universe crown. Siera, 23, is also co-owner of Watered Down Apparel, which provides clean water for the people of Kenya with the sale of every item. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

Well, unfortunately, with a beauty pageant contestant, I don't think we're going to get to see too much serious skin. Unfortunate, because facially she's hot! I'll give her an A-, until she exposes more skin later. :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom