Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I think she probably looks better in person, a couple of the pictures are awkward (2nd and 4rth)- 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nataliee is a green-eyed Sagittarius who aspires to be a model and actor. Nataliee keeps fit by working out, swimming and horseback riding. The young mom spends as much time as she can with her one-year-old daughter. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

I can't see her being much of an actor, or a model, or a mother. Still she's kinda cute in a slutty kind of way. If it weren't for all of the tattoos, she'd be an ideal MILF. B+

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
A couple of really bad pictures there but overall we have seen worse from the Sun - 7.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I can't see her being much of an actor, or a model, or a mother. Still she's kinda cute in a slutty kind of way. If it weren't for all of the tattoos, she'd be an ideal MILF. B+

8.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sarah is a blue-eyed Aries who loves to go dancing with friends. The aspiring hairstylist says her favourite thing - other than dancing with her friends - is to go horseback riding. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad spinner body and ass, but OMG, what a butter face! B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom