Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kennedy loves to have fun in the sun. The 5-foot-6, hazel-eyed Libra, who wants to become a social worker, enjoys drawing, and sometimes uses her dog, Roman, as a model. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Her body looks okay, but her big hair just distracts you from everything else. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a brown-eyed Sagittarius who likes dancing and writing, but her favourite thing is hockey! Her dream car is a Jeep Wrangler, and her dream date would be dinner with Brit singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

She's been on before, and I can't believe that the Sun thought it was a good idea to bring her back again!? She looks like a crackhead, and she's even got this big wart or I don't know what on her left elbow (her right). Disgusting! C-

And what is it with the repeating names from the Sun? This is the second Nicole this week, after there were two Stephanies in a row this week too.

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 787

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine girl Brooke is adventurous and loves to spend time outdoors. The 5-foot-6, green-eyed Scorpio, who wants to become a nurse, has a pet cat named Tyson, but she'd really like to have a horse. Brooke would also like to have something that boasts a lot of horses - a white Camaro. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

This girl has been on at least twice before. I don't know who at the Sun thinks that she's worth bringing in over and over again? Kind of an okay body, butter face though! C+

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 818
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 862

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom