Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
train said:
Is just me but seems the photos for the last 2 two day have been touched up? Maybe it's the black background. There something plastic about both girls. Ignoring that - 8.25

Have to agree. Maybe desperate times mean desperate measures.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
I too am in agreement that the photos appear to be touched up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Katrina is constantly on the go and full of energy. Speaking of on the go, the 5-foot-6 Libra likes go-go dancing, and she promote concerts and EDM parties. She met Machine Gun Kelly and even had him autograph her hip, which she then turned into a tattoo. When she isn't on the go, she spends time with her cats, Fluffy and Nugget. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking cougar. Love the cameltoe shots. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Maurice Boscorelli said:
BR where are these elusive cameltoe shots thee speak of?...........7/10

Sorry guys, I may have removed them during editing. Let me see if I can find one again.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Halla likes movies, shopping and going to salons. The 5-foot-3, blue-eyed Virgo also enjoys going to the beach and travelling, especially a road trip, if that road trip meant sliding behind the wheel of her dream car - an Aston Martin. Halla would like to be an astronaut. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Slightly above average face, very nice body! A-

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 841

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Stephanie is a hazel-eyed Virgo, who loves to hit the gym with friends. Her hobbies include weight training, hunting, and outdoor sports. Stephanie likes hockey and baseball, and says her dream car is a Jeep Wrangler. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

She has a kind of a cute GND face, which kind of reminds me of actresses Anna Camp or Sybelle Sheppard, but the body is monstrous! It's not helped by the fact that she's a weight lifter, rather than even a body builder or fitness model. Fitness models look hot, but weight lifter women just look fat, even if they aren't really, and well of course, body builder women just look like freaks.

I'd probably still want to do her for one night, B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom