Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Katherine is an Aries who likes to kick butt at the gym. But when she's not doing cardio or core exercise, Katherine likes to go shopping for designer heels, bags, or that perfect summer dress. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

This is a complete repeat of a really popular girl from March of this year. I'm glad they repeated her, she was a classy broad, as they would've said in the 40's. :biggrin2:

She reminds me a bit about Callista Flockhart.

She's been on at least a couple of different times, since 2013. She went from a brunette to a blonde, which really suited her well. I liked her enough to give her an A+ in either case, and I'm gonna give it to her again, but she was definitely better received as a blonde by others.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 856

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 641
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 540

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mikayla is a green-eyed Gemini who loves video games or posing for '40s-style pinup photos. She also enjoys singing, writing and spending time with her pug, called Beans. Her dream car would be a pink Mini Cooper, and her dream date would be dinner with Leonardo DiCaprio. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Kind of a very cute GND. I like her quirky 40's style look, including her Donald Duck sailor outfit. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Today's girl's writeup is:
SUNshine Girl Candace keeps in shape with spin classes and by going hiking. The 5-foot-4 32-year-old loves the movie Legend and hopes to climb behind the wheel of her dream car - a Range Rover. One day, she'd like to work at or own a dog rescue. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)
She's had a previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 854

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Marina is a self-employed Leo who enjoys going for walks and kicking back with friends. She also enjoys soccer and would love nothing more than driving to a match behind the wheel of her dream car - a Mustang. (Postmedia Network)

This girl needs a serious hair redo, otherwise she's got a really great body. B+!

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 835

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Yes , the hair is laughable. Great ass, trim body and a cute face. I would not be unhappy if she knocked on my door - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom