Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Caterina is a 21-year-old Virgo who enjoys singing and writing her own music. Maybe if she pens a couple of big hits, she'll be able to afford her dream car - a Porsche Carrera GT! (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Pretty cute latina, she has this smouldering look about her. Love her curvy hips. A!

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Janka is a 5-foot-10 Leo who can't wait to get back on the water for paddleboard season. Janka keeps in shape by working out -- and chasing her two daughters. Her guilty pleasures are cooking and baking -- especially cheesecake and sponge toffee. (Jack Boland photo)

This is a repeat of a girl from 4 weeks ago, but I don't mind, this MILF is awesome! And I also like the fact that all I had to do was copy & paste the previous posting. :biggrin2:

A+, again for this Keri Russell lookalike!

Previous shoots:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sarah is a green-eyed travel blogger who likes board games, ringette and beach volleyball. She owns her own digital marketing firm and says she's a fan of Channing Tatum and Taylor Swift. Her dream car is a champagne-coloured Maserati. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Pretty cute, she somewhat reminds me of either Shakira or Christina Applegate. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom