Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Taesia loves basketball and is a big fan of the sweet science - boxing. The 5-foot-8 Pisces, who also loves all kinds of music, runs her own business, and dreams of driving an Aston Martin. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Somewhat curvy ebony MILF. She doesn't necessarily look all that comfortable in front of a camera, but obviously these are amateurs. She reminds me of a Haitian masseuse that I see sometimes. B+

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 811

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
MisterAsianLover said:
She has big thighs and small breasts. I am not a breast man, so actually I don't care, but at least be a spinner if you are going to have small boobs.

All things said, I would still have sex with her.

In my rating system, all girls who are truly outstandingly good looking are rated in the A range (A-,A, or A+). All girls who aren't outstandingly beautiful, but still attractive enough to have sex with, are given a rating in the B range. Anyone who I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick are put into the C range. :biggrin2:

99.9% of the girls here, I've rated B's or A's. Very rarely have I handed out a C. Which means I'd have sex with 99.9% of these girls. :LMAO:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle has two Siamese cats -- Hawkeye and Radar -- enjoys playing video games, reading, art shows and taking part in various outdoor adventures. But this 5-foot brunette's favourite activity is an afternoon nap. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Love this cutie! Only problem is that most of her dresses are too similar in style to each other. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Caterina is a 21-year-old Virgo who enjoys singing and writing her own music. Maybe if she pens a couple of big hits, she'll be able to afford her dream car - a Porsche Carrera GT! (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Pretty cute latina, she has this smouldering look about her. Love her curvy hips. A!

Previous appearance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom