Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Christina is a Taurus who likes reading Stephen King novels, watching movies, listening to music (Nirvana's her fave) and playing video games. Christina hopes to become a neuroscientist. (Veronica Henri photo)

An okay spinner, not completely fit, but small enough to be a spinner. Not a fan of her hair, neither the bottle-blonde nature of it, nor its messiness. I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brooke is a big fan of country music. The green-eyed Scorpio keeps healthy through cheerleading, yoga and dancing. She hopes to one day become a nurse or a model. We say, why not both?! (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

There is something similar about today's girl as yesterday's girl, must be the hair. B+

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
I agree that there is a similarity with the sunshine girl that appeared yesterday…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Hunter, 22, is a custom vintage car and motorbike enthusiast. She is a big fan of the playoff-bound Toronto Raptors and has dreamed of watching No. 10 DeMar DeRozan courtside - hint hint. Hunter is proud of the ink on her arm, which represents important elements in her life. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Initially, I was prepared not to like her very much, she didn't look like much in the basketball outfit, but she really grows on you. She looks great in the jeans and tube top, but she really blows you away in the miniskirt! Facially, she's just average or slightly above average, but her poses make up for a lot. I won't deduct much for the arm tattoos, she's owned up to it, and she has good reasons for having them. A!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
My only problem with is the sleeve of ink and the second to last picture where look a lot heavier for some bizarre reason. 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom