Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Paige is a big sports fan, especially of the Blue Jays and the playoff-bound Raptors. She also has a thing for dogs, particularly golden retrievers and French bulldogs. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

This is a real BBW, not fat, just large and curvy, nothing loose and hanging down uncontrollably. I really find her pretty attractive, A-!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
ok face everything else is unacceptable in a SSG. She must weigh close to 200 lbs - 6

W

Wanker

blackram said:

This is a real BBW, not fat, just large and curvy, nothing loose and hanging down uncontrollably. I really find her pretty attractive, A-!

7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Laura loves to travel. The 5-foot-8, hazel-eyed Virgo also enjoys photography and figure skating. Laura, who has a fish named Flash, would like to become a National Geographic photographer and drive a red T-Bird. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

This girl has appeared before, and I think she's doing the right thing by wearing clothes. She might be one of those who are too thin, and look terrible with their clothes off. B+

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 758

The last one was a complete reposting of their November 2015 posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom