Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
I love MILFs' that go the extra mile to stay in shape...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Janka is a 5-foot-10 Leo who can't wait to get back on the water for paddleboard season. Janka keeps in shape by working out -- and chasing her two daughters. Her guilty pleasures are cooking and baking -- especially cheesecake and sponge toffee. (Jack Boland photo)

OMG, I didn't think that there was anyway to top yesterday's girl, but this one just did! I think this week's theme is true MILF's strong and free! :biggrin2:

She reminds me of Keri Russell. I'm gonna miss this week, because we know for sure that our run of great luck this week is gonna end sooner or later. And to think she's got two kids, loves to make cheesecake and toffee, and she's got not an ounce of body fat, or stretch marks anywhere. A+!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Bit thicker in the legs and not as well proportioned up top as yesterday's but a another in shape lady. A slightly more attractive face - 8.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Chelsey is a blue-eyed Virgo who likes taking it easy, but she's also up for an adventure! Chelsey enjoys hockey, hunting and fishing. But her true loves are travelling and country music. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

Though not nearly as fit as the past two days' girls, this one has her own attractions. The main one is those pillowy breasts, that I'm dreaming of lying on right now. She's also much rounder than the previous two days' girls. Gotta admire the differences in women, it makes the world go around. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl KristIn is a brown-eyed Leo who likes dancing, rollerskating, reading and crochet. Her fave car is the Aston Martin DB Mark III - James Bond's original car in the novel Goldfinger. (All Bond fans know they used a DB5 in the movie.) (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Looks like we're back on the fitness models again. This one has got an absolutely beautiful face, I'm absolutely a fan of this type of face! Her problem though is her body is outside my preferences. She's so wiry and lanky that she looks like skin & bones. Obviously she's not, she's probably got a long-distance runner's body, but still it's outside my type. A face that is my type, and a body that isn't, results in an A-!

Previous appearance:

And there was another Kristin in the Sun that looks very close to her in looks, but sort of looks like this Kristin's fat older sister (although she's not really all that fat, she looks like it in comparison to this Kristin):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom