Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jenna is a brown-eyed Aries who loves to travel. Jenna's hobbies include dance, yoga and softball, and says her dream car is a white Mercedes. Jenna would love to be a back-up dancer for Beyonce, and says her most memorable moment was rubbing elbows with Taylor Swift. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Nice body, very fit, but her face just seems a bit large for her body. :unknw: I'll give her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Victoria is a sunny Leo who has had enough of winter. She likes to model, so maybe there is a runway show somewhere warm in Victoria's future. She loves her dog -- Tinkerbell -- and is a big fan Marilyn Monroe. (Jack Boland photo)

C+, next!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
The ink and the bolt-ons on top of the plain adds up to another resident at the trailer park - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Cat is all about the glitz and glam. Summer is the season for Cat, who likes sailing or riding around in a '76 Corvette. When she's not working as a hairstylist, Cat can be found on the fashion runway. Her dream is to meet country star Carrie Underwood. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

I really love the curves on this voluptuous woman! This MILF shows how to rock the curvaceous. She sort of reminds me of Christina Hendricks. A+!

Previous appearances:
Cat, 2015-11-22
Cat, 2015-04-14
Cat, 2015-02-12
Model Cat Solomon

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Legs (knees) not top notch nor am I a fan of Wendy's hair colour. Still, she is decent - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom