Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Cailin loves to cook, and when she's not whipping up a delight in the kitchen, she likes to shake things up on the dance floor. This Scorpio, who'd love to drive a Telsa, is into Drake, '80s rick, handing out downtown and trying out cool, new restaurants. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

She's actually got a somewhat unusually attractive face. She seems to have a well-toned body too. Very likeable MILF, A-!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I think is a little bit of "thunder thighs" going on (jeans pic is a good example) so for that and other reasons she gets a 7 from me.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
train said:
I think is a little bit of "thunder thighs" going on (jeans pic is a good example) so for that and other reasons she gets a 7 from me.

Yeah my guess is she is rather thick from the waist down............7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amber loves the great outdoors - and country music to go with it. The 5-foot-4, brown-eyed Pisces barrel races, and likes to camp, ride horses and fish. She dreams of being a heavy equipment operator and driving a jacked-up FX4 truck. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Really cute hottie! Only problem are those indiscrete tattoos. But I won't let it reduce my rating too much, I'll just give her an A instead of an A+!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
blackram said:
:no: Nah, I don't see any trailer park in her.

My Pa used to say " She has class son........................unfortunately is all low" :biggrin2:

The tats alone should be enough to earn this description. The plaid shirt and Daisy Dukes contribute in combination with the ink help. To top it off I think she is a little bit beady-eyed or maybe its just because her eyes are small and so far apart.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
train said:
My Pa used to say " She has class son........................unfortunately is all low" :biggrin2:

The tats alone should be enough to earn this description. The plaid shirt and Daisy Dukes contribute in combination with the ink help. To top it off I think she is a little bit beady-eyed or maybe its just because her eyes are small and so far apart.

Eyes that are beady and too far apart is a description for trailer-park people?!? Learn something new everyday.

Also just about 2/3rd of the girls these days on these pages have some form of tattoos on their bodies, I've never heard the description of trailer-park for most of them?

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Really cute hottie! Only problem are those indiscrete tattoos. But I won't let it reduce my rating too much, I'll just give her an A instead of an A+!

9/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Dorothy is a Pisces whose life's ambition is to live in bikinis, splashing in the surf and feeling the sand between her toes. Right now, she's in the gym, preparing for fitness competitions this summer in the figure and bikini categories. She's also a designer, creating her own bra collection she might name Do-Bra. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

This cougar could give master lessons in being sexy to the younger girls! A+! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom