Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Daina is a single Aries who loves camping, travelling, playing volleyball and swimming. Daina is a big fan of Bob Marley, and she says her dream car is a 1970 'Cuda - maybe one with a 426ci Hemi! (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Somewhat plain face, but that is one seriously toned body! Somewhat compromised by the inappropriately placed tattoos. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Chelsea is a blue-eyed Libra who loves country music and horror movies. Chelsea loves to sing, but her dream is to open a special needs school. Chelsea keeps in shape by running and horseback riding. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

She's got a nice body, flat abs, and a very unusually angelic face, but too bad about the tattoos. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Here's a few more of today's SSG:
SUNshine Girl Terri-Linn is a hazel-eyed Aquarius who likes to spend her spare time hiking, working out, travelling and baking. She's a big fan of both hockey and country music. Terri-Linn has a puppy named Prince and her dream car is a Lamborghini. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Awesome! She reminds me a bit of actress Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Meg wants to keep the spirit of love going all this week following Valentine's Day. Our leggy girl keeps in shape doing renos, painting and construction work. Oh, and she likes to dance to salsa and burlesque - she sees herself as the perfectly imperfect pin-up girl. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Outstanding MILF, in great shape! She reminds me of an MA I used to know, who was similar in age, and had kept her body well too. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom