Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Poor has acne scars on her face that she's trying cover. One wonders about the motivation of doing this. 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Cassie is a university grad with a BSc in psychology and health studies. And the 25-year-old is headed back to college in the fall to study occupational therapy. When she isn't hitting the books, she likes to hit the club and dance to techno. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Hmmmmmm Well, I guess we're supposed to notice her hips & ass? Okay, noted. :biggrin2:

A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Aedan works in biomedical research, and hopes to one day be a neurologist. The 5-foot-7, blue-eyed Libra and dedicated foodie loves to travel, and has so far covered one-quarter of the globe. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Taylor likes art, especially body art. The 5-foot-7, blue-green-eyed Taurus also loves soccer and lacrosse. Taylor, who wishes she could drive the VW Mystery Machine, would like to become a model or tattoo artist. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Kind of an average mixed-race GND. She sort of reminds me of Lisa Bonet. She wants to be a model or a tattoo artist? I don't think so on either point. For somebody into tattoos, she's surprisingly tattoo free herself, which is actually a good point about her!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Not a bad body but not a model's face. In any other week it would bad but this week she's second best out of five - 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom