Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kaydee just finished her studies in civil engineering - she's a geek at heart like Carl Sagan and theoretical physicist James Gates. The 5-foot-9 model, who has appeared in a few music videos, will be vying for the crown of Miss Universe Canada this year. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

So she's a brainy girl, with a curvalicious body. Love the T'n'A here. She reminds me a little bit about a younger Gina Torres. A-!

Previous appearance:

Skinflute

Reviewer
Joined Jul 5, 2013
Messages 2,204
blackram said:
Here's yesterday's much belated SSG. She didn't look like a groundhog, quite the contrary. :wink2:

What an outstanding groundhog! :biggrin2: Could not find one bad shot in the bunch they had. She needs to come back and do more photo-shoots later. A+ /-Thumbs-up::/

I would certainly like to spend six more weeks of winter with her 8.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jenn loves to draw and paint - preferably while vacationing in the Caribbean. The 5-foot-3, hazel-eyed Cancer, who hopes to one day be a magazine covergirl, would also love to climb behind the wheel of a Lamborghini. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

What a cutie! Not perfect, she's a little soft around the middle, but she has a smile to die for! A!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
blackram said:
Do you really think the Sun is going to put an underaged model in there? :SayWhat?:

I didn't say she was underage ( although far as I know there is no law against pictures of of 17 teen olds) but the trouble is she looks 15, even if she may be really 20 - and that's real boner killer for me.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Halla likes movies, shopping and salons. The 5-foot-3, blue-eyed Virgo would love to blast off as an astronaut, but would settle for hitting the road behind the wheel of an Aston Martin. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Sort of a so-so face, but that's one helluva nice curvy body. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom