Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tanya is a blue-eyed single gal who loves to go to the beach in the summer, and go ice fishing in the winter. Tanya likes baseball, football, and her pets -- which include dogs Jasper and Hurley, and a bearded dragon lizard called Rango. Her dream car is a Dodge Viper GTS. (Ernest Doroszuk Photo)

Okay, it took a while for the new SSG to get posted -- it definitely wasn't worth the wait! What can I say here? I've only posted one picture, as that's all we'll need, it's not going to get any better than this. D!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Okay, it took a while for the new SSG to get posted -- it definitely wasn't worth the wait! What can I say here? I've only posted one picture, as that's all we'll need, it's not going to get any better than this. D!

N/R

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melanie is a brown-eyed single gal who says she likes nothing better than spending time with loved ones. Melanie likes the arts, dance, and basketball. Her dream car would be a Lincoln MKZ, and her dream job would be working as a singer and recording artist. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Well, it's a little bit better than yesterday's, but only slightly. I think that they're getting the jokes out of the way this month, after all of the all-stars they produced during December. After seeing Paul Bunion yesterday, this girl actually looks somewhat fuckable. She's a fallback fuck, but still a fuck. B-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Emily is a huge football fan who can't wait for the Super Bowl. The 5-foot-2, blue-eyed Virgo and model would love to drive a Bugatti, especially with her dream date - Channing Tatum - by her side. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

She looks like a young woman on the cusp of becoming a cougar. She's got a very nice body, ruined by tattoos. She may be a perfect example of that warning we often give to people about getting tattoos: it may be okay now, but what happens when you get older? B+

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom