Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Ashley is a hazel-eyed Virgo who dances, works out and does Zumba to keep in shape. This 24-year-old dreams of becoming a promotional model. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

What a hot little spinner! A+ :good:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She looks likes one of those "Real Dolls". Weird - maybe it is too much Photoshop - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Angela is a hazel-eyed Aquarius who loves to travel, cook and keep in shape. So it's no surprise Angela's hobbies include Yoga, the hula hoop, and dance. What is a surprise is Angela's dream car: It's a Vespa. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Her face is kinda plain-jane initially, but it grows on you: sort of like Mini Driver, not attractive in the standard way. But OMG, what a body! She got that way with hula hoops? A+ /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Summer-Victoria is a working mom who loves hanging out with her son. The sunny Libra hopes to become a lawyer, and says her dream date would be dinner with Ryan Gosling. Her dream car is a Subaru WRX STI. (Veronica Henri photo)

Facially, she's a slightly above-average natural GND. She's got a kid, so technically it makes her a MILF, but she's so young and tight-bodied, I think the more appropriate term is yummy-mummy. I like her choice in dream cars. But she's got too many indiscrete tattoos to rate in the top categories. I'm going to rate her a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom