Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Katrina is constantly on the go and is full of energy. This 5-foot-6 Libra likes to go-go dance and promote concerts and EDM parties. Katrina also likes spending time with her cats Fluffy and Nugget. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She's a bit of a quirky cougar. Kind of a m'eh face, but quite the royal body! A-!

Previous appearance:
I think this is the same girl, who might have appeared back in 2013:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Marina is a self-employed Leo who enjoys going for walks and spending time with her friends. Marina loves soccer, ans she says her dream car would be a Mustang - maybe a 1968 Mustang GT, like the one Steve McQueen drove in Built! (Postmedia Network)

I can't believe a girl with such a rocking tight little bod, who seems to be taking care of her body so well, can't seem to figure out how much of a turn off that bird's nest on her head really is!

Body: Praise-Bowing
Face: :no:
Overall: B+

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Kind of reminds of ;

Which I oddly find hot............8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cynthia is a sunny Virgo who is also mother to two daughters. Cynthia, who aspires to be a photographer or a singer, enjoys reading and spending time with her family. (Postmedia Network)

She's not a bad MILF, a little on the flabby side, but a very cute face. B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Dezie, a 22-year-old Pisces, is quite the cinephile. One of her favourite places to watch a movie is aboard a passenger jet, because Dezie loves to travel, especially to somewhere that has warm sun and sandy beaches. (Postmedia Network)

A little bit on the pudgy side, I guess. B-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom