Made with Love
Hush Companions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Not a lot of skin and the outfits aren't sexy. Hard to get excited. Not sure I'm a fan of the Pebbles Flintstone hair style - 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a girl who likes to travel, spend time with her dog Zoe, and take naps. Her musical tastes range from Justin Bieber to The Spice Girls to The Rolling Stones. Her dream car is an Aston Martin. A D85, perhaps? (Jim Wells photo)

She's got great abs, and I don't see a tattoo in sight. Too bad there weren't more outfits and photos to show of her. She sort of reminds me of a younger Jennifer Aniston. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Theresa is a feature-film actress, model and fitness expert. When she’s not making music on her six-string guitar, she’s jet-setting around the world while managing her rising career. See Theresa on TV in 2016! (Jack Boland photo)

This cougar has been on many dozens of times before. Her previous appearances have ranged from hot to truly horrific looking in some cases (due to either botched plastic surgery or makeup). As she's getting older, she's actually becoming more classy looking though. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sunshine Girl Maryanne's many interests include dancing, bowling, cooking, baseball and basketball. This Pisces, who dreams of becoming an entertainer, would love to climb behind the wheel of her very own Lamborghini Gallardo. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Not the most perfect body I've ever seen, but this MILF's got a cute face, and she's got a great attitude. She seems to be having a good time teasing here. B+

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I have seen teenage boys with more shape and just average facially. If the point of a pin-up is to sexually appealing she fails - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sunshine Girl Arisa loves to cook and go to new restaurants. To balance this, our Gemini beauty works out and swims. An avid traveller, she also enjoys musicals and the TV show Friends. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Some good cameltoe action in some pix, but overall she's just m'eh. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom