Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Wanker said:
She's been here before.

7/10.

Slow weekend on the SSG.

Well, since the Christmas break started, the Sun has been on constant repeat mode, just repeating the hottest girls from this year.

BTW, so far no new girl yet, will post whenever they bring her out.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:
Well, since the Christmas break started, the Sun has been on constant repeat mode, just repeating the hottest girls from this year.

BTW, so far no new girl yet, will post whenever they bring her out.

repeating the hottest girls??? :no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Julianne is a Gemini who has taken part in fitness competitions, but really feels more at home on the farm, either roping, riding or barrel racing on her horse, Raven. Country life - and family - are Julianne's two favourite things. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

The Sun was enjoying the Christmas cheer a little too much yesterday, didn't post their girl for the day until well into the evening, so we're going to have two SSG's in a row today. You can rate them individually, by calling them Julianne and Kaylee, or just SSG#1 & SSG#2, or just reply-quote them, so we can keep them straight.

As for Julianne, what a long legged fit girl. Very nice gap between the legs, and awesome hips. Love everything about her, I'll give her an A+ just like I did the last time she previously appeared in April.

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Kaylee's bubbly personality is hard to resist. Kaylee loves to dance and sing, and even does a pretty good Michael Jackson moonwalk. If she could be an entertainer, she'd be her idol, Beyonce. (Jack Boland photo)

SSG#2 is Kaylee, her previous appearance was from June. She's one exotic looking cutie! I can see her looking like a younger version of her idol, Beyonce! Back when Beyonce was really hot in her Destiny's Child days. I will give her an A+ again.

Previous appearance:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

SSG#2 is Kaylee, her previous appearance was from June. She's one exotic looking cutie! I can see her looking like a younger version of her idol, Beyonce! Back when Beyonce was really hot in her Destiny's Child days. I will give her an A+ again.

Previous appearance:

7.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Micheala is originally from Manitoba and is proud of her Metis heritage. Though it's cold outside, this lady in red and is ready for some fun in the sun and the beach this summer. (Jack Boland photo)

Very exotic looking cougar hottie! She's obviously a feature dancer somewhere. Despite her bolt-ons, I'm giving her the full A+, which is higher than I originally gave her back in July. She was one of the SSG Calendar Girls in 2014, and she's been appearing since 2013.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 782
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 510

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 588

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom