Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kayla of Calgary competed in the national finals of the Miss Canada Globe pageant in Toronto in August. The 26-year-old, 5-foot-10 Taurus would like to be an interior designer, and drive to her job in her dream car — a Maserati. (Jim Wells photo)

She has a style somewhat similar to Cher. I like the angelic face, but perhaps not the tattoos. A-

Previous photoshoot:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 769

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Miranda, one of our top gals of 2015, likes dancing and working out. The 5-foot-4 beauty loves listening to crooner Dean Martin and has her sights set on becoming a lawyer. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

A bit on the wide side, but nice curves, and a cute face. I'm gonna maintain my previous rating of B+ for the country-girl lawyer!

Previous photoshoot:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 782

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Paige likes playing guitar, dancing and yoga. The 5-foot-4, blue-eyed beauty, who loves baseball and MMA fighting, enjoys spending time with her family, which includes a pet snake and her cat. And if Page had her way, she'd become a professional beach bum. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Very nice MILF, I'm gonna give her an A, one higher than the A- I gave her last time in August! She's grown a bit more on me.

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Hayley is a blue-eyed Aquarius who is also a health nut who keeps in shape playing rugby and working out. But it's not all about fitness for Hayley, she's also studying to become a lawyer. (Dave Thomas/ Postmedia Network)

Well, this is the 3rd time they've repeated her this year, already. They never even bothered to change the set of photos, they previously showed her only 4 weeks ago in November, and then before that, back in February. I won't bother repeating my previous critiques of her, I think it's obvious what my feelings are on girls with tattoos, I just gave her a B and a B+ before, I'll stick to B+ for this time around.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 744
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 818

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom