Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Adrienne enjoys fitness and is actually a qualified bikini athlete. Adrienne has a keen interest in fashion and photography, so it's not surprising that one of her favourite quotes is from Coco Chanel - "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." You score on both counts, Adrienne! (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

This was a girl from June of this year, she's another fitness competitor, so obviously her body is going to be fabulous, A- (as I rated her before).

Previous appearance:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
:great: but the high heel shoes with her bikini and sporty clothes :no:.......her poses:no: Ps The photgrapher's work...:no:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
blackram said:
For a minute there I thought you were Peace.

Yeah I that was done Peace benefit. He is so picky except for Asian girls I thought I should use his grading style today.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Traci loves to keep active by hitting the gym and relaxing with yoga. The 5-foot-6 blue-eyed beauty wants to travel to as many countries as possible and would like to own a wellness business one day. (Jim Wells photo)

Body :good:, face :dontknow:, overall A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lynzee is a blue-eyed Virgo who likes country music, dancing and driving. In fact, Lynzee says her favourite way to spend time off would be taking a road trip, especially if that road trip was in a 1969 Mustang. (Jim Wells photo)

Curvy redhead. I like her body, like her red hair, and like her looks overall. I'll give her an A+. That's a big improvement over what I gave her in her last set, where I gave her only a B+. I think they added some new pix to this set.

Previous shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom