Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Bree has already staked her place in the modelling and business worlds. The 24-year-old, 5-foot-6 brunette bombshell is a self-made businesswoman who runs her own promotional company. When she makes her first million, she’ll celebrate by getting her very own Bugatti Veyron. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

This one is another repeat this time from June. I just copied the whole posting from June and pasted it here, makes it very easy. I rated her an A+ back then, and I see no reason to change it here. Great abs, great ass. I can't figure out if those boobs are real or not, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and call them natural.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tania, who first graced our pages this summer, was a finalist in the Miss Universe Canada 2015 contest. The 5-foot-9 Tania has her sights set on becoming a dentist. She likes working out, cooking, doing ballet and spending time with family and friends. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Another superstar repeat. She was last presented back in June of this year. She looks a bit like Evangeline Lilly. A+!

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Liyah is back again and fitter than ever. The fitness model works hard at working out. Even the 24-year-old’s down time sounds exhausting. For fun, Liyah likes to exercise, dance, swim, play volleyball — and spend quality time with her son. (JACK BOLAND/POSTMEDIA NETWORK)

This is a repeat of a May 2015 shoot. There was also a January 2015 shoot which was different from this one. She looks a lot better (more feminine) in the January shoot than this one.

About the only thing I can criticize her for is that she might be exercising a bit too much. It makes her face too solid and chiselled looking. Obviously nothing wrong with that body. A-!

Previous shoots:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 734

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom