Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Aneesa is a brown-eyed Taurus who says her favourite way to spend time off is to hibernate - which seems the perfect pastime as another cold Canadian winter approaches. Aneesa's hobbies include modeling and acting. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Not bad, but I don't think she's as good as she thinks she is. Something about her gives me the idea that she's a problem girl. But she's got some nice and large breasts though. B+!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Not bad, but I don't think she's as good as she thinks she is. Something about her gives me the idea that she's a problem girl. But she's got some nice and large breasts though. B+!

A solid 8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Alicia is a single Leo who loves reading and writing. Her hobbies include badminton and skim boarding. Alicia's dream car would be a Telsa (maybe a Model X?). (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

This one looks like she could be a bit brainy. Neither face nor body are out of the ordinary, but still they are quite attractive overall. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shannon is a blue-eyed Taurus who loves to spend time with family and friends. She also enjoys singing, dancing, running and going to the gym. Shannon has her sights set on becoming a professional model. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

Although she's got kind of a plain face, she's definitely got a well-maintained body on her. Some good cameltoe action in some sequences. She reminds me a bit about Shelley Hack former Charlie's Angel, or Anne Heche, both of whom also had plain faces, attached to killer bodies. A-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom