Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharloteEdwards

Joined Apr 28, 2015
Messages 222
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

blackram said:

She's a lot better than yesterday's, that's for sure. B+

Does anybody else notice how Orange her face is compared to the rest of the body? that make up is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
The Traveler said:
A smile wouldn't hurt. It's seems like she kinda doesn't want to be there.
There were more smiley pictures, but they looked terrible. You're free to check them out yourself at the Sun site.

Charlotte Edwards said:
Does anybody else notice how Orange her face is compared to the rest of the body? that make up is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot of problems with this girl, these were only the best pictures I could find of her. That's why I only gave her a B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Julie is a blue-eyed beauty who loves cooking and baking. This 5-foot-6 weightlifter relaxes by watching movies with her family and spending time with her cat, Jeff. Julie's dream job would be as a Victoria's Secret fitness model. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

A little too muscular for my taste, but there's no denying that this cougar is in great shape! I'll give her an A- for all of her hard work, but in reality, I'd only give her a B+ in terms of my actual attraction to her.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
While I appreciate the effort that goes into looking like this, these days I like a little more fuller look.

Oh and by the way BR those are my definition of developed abs..............7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole enjoys dancing, working out, running and modelling. This 5-foot-6 Pisces loves spending time with her pets, Mary and Aussie. Nicole's favourite flick is Wolf of Wall Street. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

I love the curves on this girl! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Honey enjoys modelling - and our 5-foot-7 brown-eyed beauty seems like a natural, right? However, this Capricorn's real passion is for music and singing. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Kinda cute ebony spinner. Though face is a bit boyish. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNShine Girl Latoya is a suny Sagittarious who likes reading and track and field. Her dream car is a Mercedes and her dream job would be working as a model or becoming an Olympic athlete. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

She's an athlete, no wonder she's got such an awesome body! Love the combination of hard body and large booty. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom