Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Cat is a proud Torontonian and would love to drive the city's streets in a classic Corvette Stingray. She's working on a career as a runway model. (Dave Thomas photo)

She's not a classical beauty that's for sure, and I didn't like her face initially, but it sort of grew on me as I kept looking at her and her poses. She really knows how to tease and captivate with her poses that's for sure. I think if it weren't for these teasing poses, I would not have crossed over to liking her face. Awesome body on her too. She seems a bit too old to be looking for runway modelling work now. If it hasn't happened already by now, it's not going to happen. Still I'm sure she's still got quite a few years left in stripping. A!

Previous appearances:
Cat, 2015-02-12

W

Wanker

She looks like the type that will go the extra mile or take 7 inches :biggrin2:

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Freda likes to keep active. If she isn't singing, dancing, swimming or playing tennis, she's acting. Freda hopes to parlay those talents into a triple-threat career as a model who sings and acts. Or maybe as an actor who models and sings. Or maybe... (Dave Thomas photo)

She looks somewhat scary to me. The body is not bad, but her face looks like the wicked witch of the west. I'm sure the wicked witch also had a banging body, but who cares? C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Stephanie is a blue-eyed Virgo who loves cooking. Sometimes though, she finds it hard to resist the draw of a new restaurant. Stephanie works off those extra calories at the gym, or playing an action-packed game of baseball. (Dave Thomas photo)

She's a lot better than yesterday's, that's for sure. B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom