Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Mariapia is a nutritionist who loves working out. The 5-foot-7 brown-eyed beauty is a voracious reader who also loves dancing and running, and playing soccer and beach volleyball. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

She's definitely got some tone and definition to her body. She's a cute girl, maybe not DDG, but quite stunning in a way. I get the feeling that she might be a masseuse somewhere. She's got a Greek or Italian look to her. A-!

BTW, I found out that this is a total repost from a posting they did back in Feb 2014, not even any new poses taken! Here's the previous post, which even had a couple of extra photos on it, and a video! The Sun is becoming lazy.

Maria Pia, 2014-02-28

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's definitely got some tone and definition to her body. She's a cute girl, maybe not DDG, but quite stunning in a way. I get the feeling that she might be a masseuse somewhere. She's got a Greek or Italian look to her. A-!

BTW, I found out that this is a total repost from a posting they did back in Feb 2014, not even any new poses taken! Here's the previous post, which even had a couple of extra photos on it, and a video! The Sun is becoming lazy.

Maria Pia, 2014-02-28

8.5/10 for the lazy retake.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Here's more from today's girl.
SUNshine Girl Sandra dreams of becoming an actress. The 5-foot-8, hazel-eyed Virgo loves hockey, field hockey and rugby, and her favourite movie is Stand By Me. (Veronica Henri/ Postmedia Network)

I'd say she's not a bad looking GND. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Shaddai loves to sing and play volleyball - just not at the same time. The 5-foot-3, brown-eyed Aries also loves to travel. In fact, nothing would be better than a road trip in her dream car: an Audi R8. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Well, with this girl, there's only two parts worth discussing about her: her hips and her ass. That's where your eyes are drawn right away. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom