Made with Love
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:
This is one god awful shot below

SUNshine Girl Rebecka has certainly intrigued us. The 19-year-old says her mission is to enhance people's lives one secret at a time. We're not sure what that means but then when she tells us her most memorable meeting was when she pushed Gene Simmons out of a buffet line to get to the watermelon, well, we really want to know more. Oh, yeah, and she likes spas. (Candice Ward photo)

Shanon Tweed she is not

5/10
Terrible photography! The dress she is wearing makes her hips look wider.

Last edited:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
Is that arianni celeste of UFC fame?

She's SO doable.......

As for today's SSG, she didn't push simmons to get to watermelon, from the looks of her she pushed past him to get to the cheese sticks.....

It's hard to get past that outfit. What the hell was she thinking

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
Maybe with the right pair of sunglasses on one can get past the dress.:lol: 5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Nova5 said:
Terrible photography! The dress she is wearing makes her hips look wider.

ummm no, to be honest, it's her hips that make the dress look wider!

(and if you know what's good for you, you'll NEVER answer like that when a woman asks: does this dress make my hips look wider lol)

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
tboy said:
ummm no, to be honest, it's her hips that make the dress look wider!

(and if you know what's good for you, you'll NEVER answer like that when a woman asks: does this dress make my hips look wider lol)
Lmao!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SUNshine Girl Krista, 21, has divergent interests, to be sure. This 5-foot-7 Gemini expects to be either a dermatologist or a model. Krista's a sporting gal too. She likes horseback riding and golf as well as running. In fact, she says other than chilling with her beau and pomeranian Bear, Krista likes nothing better than spending a day on the links, followed by a night in the karaoke lounge. (Mark O'Neill photo)

With the right make up and hairstylist and wardrobe I believe she could be a real looker.

As is 7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
LickingGravity said:
She gets an extra 0.5 for playing golf, I give her an 8

LOL well she loses a point from me for liking golf, so that makes her a 7 lol.....

I think the shots of her in the red dress are better but there's one in a bustier sort of thing that makes her hips look W I D E.....

She's better than most on here though.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
You guys are totally underestimating the attractiveness of a woman that knows how to handle balls and might even clean yours for you :he:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday, November 26, 2010

SUNshine Girl Brooke, 19, has it all figured out. She would like to just sit by the pool, listen to tunes and tan, then go out for Thai, Italian or Japanese food and wait for her perfect mate, who will have gorgeous eyes and be sweet and attractive. While she waits, though, this 5-foot-6 Scorpio is working toward being a model or dancer. Brooke has two little dogs to chase after and she loves horses. (Jack Boland photo)

The rook before me thinks nothing stands out about her.

Hmm I see two things up top and a nice gap down below that stands out too me.

Something tells me she has already accomplished one of her goals,lol.

9/10 I love the slutty look that I see in her

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
face seems more than 19 in that first pic, and i agree does have a dancer look and the shoes to match in one of the suns pics lol. not really my type 7.5

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
scotty said:
face seems more than 19 in that first pic, and i agree does have a dancer look and the shoes to match in one of the suns pics lol. not really my type 7.5

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that they all fibbing about their age.

Either that or swinging on a pole all night is prematurely aging them or is it all the other ''pole'' tricks,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom