Made with Love
Hush Companions
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
There seems to be only one photo of this girl, what a shame, she seems like she would be a great photoshoot. A-

Jaylyn Todd/Toronto Argos said:
SUNshine Girl Jess is a cheerleader for the Toronto Argos! She decided she wanted to cheer for them after seeing them dance and deciding it looked like a lot of fun. She said there's no way she could live without her iPod, peanut butter, and family. (Jaylyn Todd/Toronto Argos)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
About yesterday's girl, it took them long enough to post her, it must've been well into the afternoon when they finally posted her. I'll give her an A-, very nice Asian spinner. Here's her write-up:
Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network said:
SUNshine Girl Madoka is a pisces from Japan who enjoys cooking, taking dance classes, singing and baseball. She loves Broadway musicals and wants to become an actress. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network said:
SUNshine Girl Missy G is a blue-eyed Gemini who has plenty of hobbies. She's a gym rat who also gets outside to rollerblade. Our 5-foot-8 beauty enjoys a steak dinner, likes Dateline and she's not against the odd nap. Her short-term goal is to be a promo girl for TIFF. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

She's got a very toned body, quite definitely lovely. Facially, she's just a bit masculine looking in my opinion, not heavily, just a bit. But still quite a good package overall, A-.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's got a very toned body, quite definitely lovely. Facially, she's just a bit masculine looking in my opinion, not heavily, just a bit. But still quite a good package overall, A-.

9/10 for the MILF.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Charlene wants to be a musician and bartender. The 5-foot-11 Capricorn has two cats - Vader and Jeffrey. She loves to sing and learn to play different instruments. She also enjoys playing volleyball and soccer. And she likes to listen to music on that blast from the past - vinyl. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

I'm getting a Basic Instinct vibe from this one. :biggrin2:

A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Faye is a 5'6" Gemini who likes to cook, and spends her spare time at the gym. She likes hockey and football and her dream job is to be a teacher. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Whoa! She's got an awesome face, and a perfect body. Too bad about them tats, but I'm not even going to bother deducting for those, as she's so perfect otherwise. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom