Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Mimo is a model, aspiring actress, and studying at the Toronto film school. She has a secret to longevity which is belly dancing and sunning on the deck. (Jack Boland Photos)

This girl just has it all going on: exotic, athletic, redhead, belly-dancer. Awesome! A+

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Facially a 7 or less, body looks fit but a little squat. I have hard giving more than 7.5 and I think I am being kind.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She looks middle eastern and I like middle eastern women except some may have excessive hair nevertheless yum yum and a 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Frances, a second time SSG, is 5’4” and has hazel eyes. The Taurus loves working out, shopping, kick-boxing and wants to be an actress /model. She hopes to buy a Porsche soon. (Stan Behal/Postmedia Network)

She wants to be an actress/model someday? Time seems to be running out on that right now. She's not a bad looking girl, but she's no spring chicken either, so the time to have become an actress/model has already passed by. Bit of a retro 80's heavy-metal chick look to her. Still, I like her cougar looks. Rating: A-

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
Not a big fan of nose piercings ( or large tats) so -7.5.

Then you can't vote for Harper......it's believed he has nipple ring and a tattoo on his arse that states - "Alliance is the NEW REFORM":LMAO:

8 yum yums

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Holy SUNshine Girls, Batman! Brown-eyed Bianca is a Leo who likes spending time with her Chihuahua and listening to music. The 5-foot-4 31-year-old also loves tattoos, travelling, animal welfare, football and hockey. But skip the Batmobile — she’d prefer to drive a Porsche. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Well, obviously one too many tattoos here. But ignoring that problem, she does have a certain sex appeal. She's slightly on the heavier side, but she's not fat, and she's got great curvature. Her looks and mannerisms sort of remind me of Debby Harry from Blondie. If it weren't for the tattoos, she'd be one sexy MILF, but I'll still give her a B+!

W

Wanker

I don't mind tattoos but having your whole arm full of it turns me off.

N/R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom