Made with Love
Hush Companions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
SUNshine Girl Trisha’s month is just around the corner. The 21-year-old is our Miss August and 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar covergirl. Trisha has her eyes set on buying a Shelby Cobra. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network) Looks like a nice healthy GND to theses eyes.......8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Neha is all about Bollywood and baseball. The 27-year-old enjoys new places and new experiences involving other cultures, since coming to Canada from India. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

She's pretty cute, in some pictures she looks like a cute GND, in others she's definitely a hottie. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole likes to dance and write, and her favourite sport is hockey. The 5-foot-1, brown-eyed Sagittarius’ dream car is a wrangler, which she’d take for a spin with the man of her dreams — Ed Sheeran! (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Kind of a Vanier street-stroller-chic thing going on with her. C+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Raesha enjoys travelling - especially on her motorbike - weight training and gardening. She's a musician who'd love to crank up some tunes in her dream car: a Dodge Charger. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

This Caribana cougar does seem to be in pretty fit shape, for her age. I think a few less wrinkles ago, she might have been really something else. She's also giving us some pretty good cameltoe action. B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Carly is a sporty Sagittarius who craves excitement and adventure. The aspiring fitness model trains five to six times a week. (Jack Boland photo)

She's definitely toned, but I think it's not really doing much for me. She doesn't have enough of an ass, and she's got a somewhat large nose for my taste. That's not to say that I wouldn't do her, if given the chance, just she's not my ideal. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom