Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole loves to travel, particularly if it involves boating and the beach. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-6 blue-eyed Aquarian also loves baseball and basketball, and has a dog named Hunter and a cat named Oskar. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

A blonde, obviously a bottled blonde, with an average face, but a great body, tits may be fake too. I'll give her a B+

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She's slightly cross-eyed which makes her look as if she could be crazy. It's a well known medical fact that crazy chicks are tremendous in bed. So with this nimble piece of logic I give an 8.5

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
So you don't buy the this girl is 22-years old story?
That's 22 in SP years I do believe. Not that I know she is a SP that is,lol. Oh and she has a smoking bod on her........8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lindsay is a blue-eyed Aquarius with lots of hobbies including horseback riding, swimming, travelling and going to the movies. This busy gal has two dogs, Tucker and Gucci. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking MILF. Not a perfect body or face, but quite do-able. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Elizabeth enjoys acting, singing, baseball and hanging out with friends. This Leo likes Bruno Mars and Corvettes — especially if it involved driving around in a Corvette WITH Bruno Mars. (Veronica Henri/Postmedia Network)

Sort of a cutesy GND, kinda on the wider side, but she definitely has some nice natural breasts. B-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Andrea is an adventure seeker. So it should come as no surprise that this 29-year-old, 5-foot-1, green-eyed Aries’ dream car is a VW Westfalia. Andrea loves Hula hooping, snowboarding and yoga, and has two dogs, Annie and Basil. Andrea also enjoys Reggae and heading out to the clubs. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

This hippie chick really grows on you. I kinda really like this cute GND/MILF. Rating: A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom