Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Cielo is a recording artist from Down Under. The 27-year-old will be performing at the Pan Am Games today and is currently filming her first music video. Careful, this Scorpio can sting. She was an amateur Muay Thai fighter for six years. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She seems to be built rather robustly. Nice large hips, and strong legs. Not fat, but it looks like she can take a load. And she's a redhead, so I like. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sondra is college fashion business graduate who is interested in art, travelling, modelling and hitting up summer music festivals. You might catch the 21-year-old in the mosh pit of a Gwar concert. (Jack Boland photo)

Second girl in a row with a somewhat overbuilt lower body, not fat, but just out of proportion. Kinda muscular. But she's a very cute girl, reminds me of Olivia Munn. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Maria Francis is a driven lady who is extremely innovative. Her greatest passion is helping others - along with her two kids. She loves health and wellness, working out 3-4 times a week. (Jack Boland Photos)

Well, that was easy, normally I'd have make a choice about which 4 to 6 pictures to post, today's girl only had 4 pix to choose from! So goodnight everyone! :rofl!:

Okay, so it looks like she's some kind of soccer mom trying to play sunshine girl. She's not bad, kinda reminds me of a 70's blaxpoitation movie star, like Jessie Brown, or somebody. Rating: B

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kaydee is a commercial model, actress and civil engineer. The 22-year-old — who was a Miss Universe Canada 2015 national finalist and has appeared on such shows as The Strain and Degrassi — loves playing the rough-and-tumble game of rugby. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She's a model, actress, rugby player, and a civil engineer? That's pretty damn impressive. She's also got some impressively long legs. I like brainy women who are physically fit too. Rating: A-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom