Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Natalie is a blue-eyed girl who likes to see things in the black. The aspiring accountant enjoys yoga, shopping, snowboarding and soccer. Natalie also loves country music and going out with the girls. (Errol McGihon photo)

Oof, this girl is giving me some major wood! This what a woman should look like: not too thin, flat abs, big booty, and hips wide enough to hold a watermelon between them! Throw in a really pretty face, and you got perfect black widow. A+! Praise-Bowing

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
A little to far on the thick side to be considered a pin -up if you ask me. But she does have a certain sex appeal..........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a brown-eyed 24-year-old who loves working out, reading and dancing. In music, she’s particularly fond of the Canadian electronic duo DVBBS and American rapper Waka Flocka Flame. (Errol McGihon photo)

OMG, the Sun is on a major roll right now! This one is very similar to yesterday's, with smaller hips and booty though. Still an A+ from me!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jodi is a blue-eyed gal who loves working out at the gym, playing an invigorating volleyball match, inline skating around town, and downhill skiing in the winter. On those rare occasions Jodi sits down, she likes to watch a good crime flick. ERROL MCGIHON/POSTMEDIA NETWORK

I'm starting to change my mind on the Hope Volleyball girls, they've been slightly more on the decent side than the bruiser side, this year. Today's girls has a kickass body, face is a bit m'eh, not bad, not great. She sort of reminds me of funny girl Kristin Wiig. She looks better when she's not smiling. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jessica enjoys going to the gym — obviously! This 5-foot-4, blue-eyed gal wants to be a personal trainer and fitness model some day, enjoys running and loves all forms of music. With all that exercise, Jessica from time to time rewards herself with a nice pizza. Errol Mcgihon/Postmedia Network

What an outstanding MILF! That's some very nicely toned legs and abs. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom