Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee, 26, is a triple threat - she's a singer, actress and model. This ambitious 26-year-old Libra hopes to one day become a household name spoken by everyone. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nothing to get overly excited about

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
26 my ass....maybe 36 or even 46 but if she's 26 she's partied WAY too hardy......once again I'm reminded of the northern pikes song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
tboy said:
26 my ass....maybe 36 or even 46 but if she's 26 she's partied WAY too hardy......once again I'm reminded of the northern pikes song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."
Definitely not 26! Late 30's or early 40's . . .

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
tboy said:

Not that I don't often get fooled but it had struck me also that either she had been ridden hard and put away wet too many times or she was 35.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 24, flaunts her bikini bod in the middle of November (how fitting as she hopes to one day be a swimsuit model). However, if that doesn't pan out, she's open to trying her hand at hairstyling. Shannon, who loves throwing dinner parties, working out and rollerblading, is single. She's looking for a man with a good heart and a great sense of humour. (Jack Boland photo)

I'm staring at her pussy in the bottom trying to figure out if thats a twisted cameltoe or just the fabric..... Anyways although I could do without the tats she is still in the upper class as of late.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's not a small girl....and wtf is up with the sneer? In all her pictures it looks like she's trying to growl or something........

(not to sound TOO lame but it reminds me of the series "friends" and the episode where monica was trying to get Chandler to smile.......)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
rahino said:
She has hard "come fuck me" look. 9/10

There, I fixed your post for you hehehehe

To be honest, she too reminds me of that song "she ain't pretty...".....

(but she IS better than most we've had lately but really, that's like saying a brand new chevette is better than a bunch of rusted out ladas)

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Looks like she has a Christmas tree growing out for her bottoms...LOL

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
Wow, you boys are a tough crowd! This lady is totally doable and I would put her pic up over my workbench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom