Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a 21-year-old single girl dreaming of meeting her special tall, dark and handsome man. Our 5-foot-9 beauty loves volleyball, but when she’s not on the beach, she’s probably on the couch catching up on her Netflix. (ERROL MCGIHON Photos)

I don't quite believe that she's only 21, but she does have a very young body. A few indiscreet tattoos here and there. I don't think it's going to get much better than this one for the rest of the week, if last year is anything to go by with the Hope Volleyball crowd. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jasmin loves riding her motorcycle, watching movies, playing video games — and sleeping. When she’s not doing all of that, she’s hosting her own show about mixed martial arts, called MMA Overdrive. ERROL McGIHON/POSTMEDIA NETWORK

What did I tell you? Yesterday's girl was going to be the best we're gonna get this week. Now it's back to the usual bruisers from the Hope Volleyball tourney. Today's girl isn't any spinner, but she's not really obese either, more like a wide-glide. I'd still do her, if given a chance, but no more than 1, 2, or at most 10 times. :wink2: B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amber is a professional hairstylist who wishes everyone a happy Canada Day! The 5-foot-10, 30-year-old keeps in shape through standup boarding in Cabo on the Pacific coastline and dancing salsa. JACK BOLAND/POSTMEDIA NETWORK

Oh thank god! Praise-Bowing I think they interrupted the volleyball bruisers for Canada Day. Now this is an ideal MILF. A+!

Happy Canada Day, y'all.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Yum Yum but I like yesterdays bruiser to, don't ask why but I do! 8 yum yums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom