Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Carie is embarking on a career in modelling. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-4 Leo loves cooking, dancing and travelling to exotic hot spots, and has hit the beach in such sunny destinations as Nicaragua, Jamaica and Miami. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

I just love her hips! She's got a nice booty, and a great rack too (maybe a bit exaggerated), but those hips talk to me. She also somewhat reminds me of Gina Torres. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Can't stand the wigs, but she does have a certain charm when she's not wearing the wigs, with her waif-like hair. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Julie has big dreams of opening her own bar some day. The 25-year-old loves singing, dancing to hip-hop and R&B, working out, relaxing on the beach and playing volleyball. (ERROL McGIHON Photos)

Looks like it's time for the Hope Beach Volleyball Bruisers...er, Babes, again. Oh boy, I can't wait? :unknw:

Well, today's girl, what can you say nicely? She certainly fills out her bathing suits well. Is that because she buys them one size too small? I don't know. It inadvertently leaves much less to the imagination: I'm pretty sure she's shaved bald down there, because her suits are barely containing her cameltoe. B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom