Made with Love
Hush Companions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Trish has a pomeranian-pug mix named Marley who lives up to his name by being laid back. Trish, on the other hand, is hyper as they come. Just ask anyone who has played soccer against her.

Trish

Better than average body and average facially - 7.5
7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Yeah, the above girl (Trish) is pretty cute, but she's not today's SSG, she's from 2013-06-29, I don't know how she got into your browser. This is actually today's SSG:
SUNshine Girl Carlee, 23, rides a longboard and even works in a skateboard shop, so you know Carlee’s all about the boarding. But Carlee’s also happy around the campfi re, going for a hike or hanging out at the cottage. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's a hot body, on an above-average GND face, with way too many tattoos. If it weren't for all of them tats, she would've been an A. Now she's a B+.

W

Wanker

N/R

Sorry but I can't rate that body and I don't mind tattoos.

She just looks silly.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Well, it's 1:45PM and they finally have a new SSG up there now.
SUNshine Girl Hailey, 21, is a hazel-eyed Aquarius who likes the great outdoors, especially in the summer, when she can blaze new trails on hiking expeditions. Hailey is a fan of NetFlix and has an ear for music by Weezer, Our Lady Peace and the Black Keys. She’d like to wish all the dads out there a Happy Father’s Day today. (Jack Boland Photos)

Kind of a cute average GND, with nice flat abs. Too many tattoos, though nothing like yesterday's. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom