Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
Madman said:
What's with all the dresses. Is the Harpo government and it's feminazi's invading the Sunshine Girl section?

You are right, the feminanzi are making waves and changes.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Here's the write-up about today's girl:
SUNshine Girl Maddison was one of the Miss Universe Canada 2015 finalists. The 23-year-old, radiant 5-foot-9 brunette is a commercial model and pro figure skater who has performed with Disney on Ice — and is working on her undergraduate degree in Sociology and Sport Psychology. (Jack Boland photo)
I thought that yesterday would be the end of the line for the Miss Universe girls, I'm glad they had at least one more in reserve. This girl reminds me a lot about Liv Tyler. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Desma loves field sports — specifically track and soccer. But the 5-foot-7 student is interested in another kind of field as well — the field of law — and hopes to make a career in the legal arena some day. (Jack Boland photo)

That's a rocking body! She's got a great smile, and nice face. I'm giving this ebony GND, an A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Van is a vegetarian who likes hot Latin fusion music and watching soccer. Van also likes competing in beauty pageants and working as a promotional model. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Well, I guess all of those Miss Universes are now done, and it's now back to our slutty soccermoms.

This one has some nice flat abs, combined with some nice curvy hips. Also there's a cameltoe in there too. All none too bad, but facially she reminds me of an Asian cougar. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kaylee has an effervescent personality, and likes nothing better than dancing, singing, or doing a Michael Jackson moonwalk. If she were an entertainer, she’d be just like her idol, Beyonce. (Jack Boland Photos)

NICE! And I don't see any noticeable tattoos on her either, which is a bonus. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom