Made with Love
Hush Companions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

They screwed up and have the same girl today too.

9.5/10 for an oldie one.

For Peace

9.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
anda SUNshine Girl Manda is a colourful character — and that goes beyond her dazzling dress. Our 27-year-old legal student is a big fan of tattoos and credits some her favourite pieces to the love of her life — her daughter. (Jack Boland Photos) anda SUNshine Girl Manda is a colourful character — and that goes beyond her dazzling dress. Our 27-year-old legal student is a big fan of tattoos and credits some her favourite pieces to the love of her life — her daughter. (Jack Boland Photos
You know she has a lot going for her but those over done tats just spoil what mother nature has given to her. In Blackie abstenia I'll rate her a C+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Hey, I go out of town, and the SSG's are infested with tattoos all of a sudden? :biggrin2:

Both of the last two days worth of SSG's could've been so much more but they just turned themselves scary with tattoos. B- for both of them. I'd still do them, if given the chance, but I'd give them stern looks for ruining their bodies with those tattoos. :rofl!:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
This is a girl who actually looks better more covered up wearing jeans, than more revealing things like bikinis and shorts. I think it's those wide, wide hips; they look great in jeans, but don't leave enough to the imagination in bikinis. Cute GND otherwise, very marriable, B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Ashley Ann is off to explore the world this summer. First stop: Down Under. This 22-year-old gymnast, who has worked as a go-go dancer, has boots made for walkin’ — across the Australian outback. G’day, mate! Jack Boland /Postmedia Network

Oh, tease, tease, tease, please! :-Cool/" A gymnast and a go-go dancer? Perfect combo to become a peeler, which she probably is really. A few discrete tattoos, easily hidden, no mark downs for that. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom