Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Sad to say but I wouldn't do her, not even with somebody else's pecker. 2/10
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010



We want to thank SUNshine Girl Crystal's three kids -- they gave her the courage to become a SUNshine Girl, she says. The 25-year-old is working as a legal assistant but wants to be a lawyer (we take back all those terrible things we said about the legal profession). When she's not poring over tort law, Crystal likes swimming, baseball and hockey. (Marcel Cretain photo)

Has potential 7/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Not bad for having 3 kids but I highly HIGHLY doubt she's 25.....and if you figure 1 kid a year for 3 yrs, she's been a busy little beaver (or has a busy big beaver!).

I notice ALL her shots are 3/4 view...I bet her hips are as wide as a trailer......
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
El Fantasma said:
No shit! after 3 kids? of course her hips would be wide

You say that as if it's a given?

I know many women who have slim grabbable hips before they had kids and slim grabbable hips after they had kids.....one, from behind, you couldn't even tell she was preggers and this was when she was 8.999 months!!!
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
I know many women who have slim grabbable hips before they had kids and slim grabbable hips after they had kids.....one, from behind, you couldn't even tell she was preggers and this was when she was 8.999 months!!!

Being a little naive on this topic I have to ask, is it good to be having intercourse with someone that far along?
 
H

HOF

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:


SUNshine Girl Asha wants to be a herpetologist and study cold-blooded creatures, but there's nothing cold-blooded about this 24-year-old Sagittarian. Asha likes working out and singing, loves the graceful art of the ballet, and likes to relax by nibbling chocolate in bed. And there's two of her - she once met another Asha with the same birthday! (Jack Boland photo)

She's been doing more than just nibbling come on now.

3/10 and I'm being nice.

WTF is a HERPETOLOGIST? Just doesn't sound good at all:)
 
H

HOF

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:


We want to thank SUNshine Girl Crystal's three kids -- they gave her the courage to become a SUNshine Girl, she says. The 25-year-old is working as a legal assistant but wants to be a lawyer (we take back all those terrible things we said about the legal profession). When she's not poring over tort law, Crystal likes swimming, baseball and hockey. (Marcel Cretain photo)

Has potential 7/10

Here's a YO MOMMA JOKE! YO MOMMA MAKES ME HORNY!

Mommy tell me a bedtime story. Fuck you! Oh I like that story mommy;)

Yummy Mummy!

She looks great after 3 kidlets

Ok, I'm gonna spank da monkey now droolin' over this one!
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18, 2010





f you like the outdoors and roughing it then SUNshine Girl Dawn is your gal. The 5-foot-4 Scorpio loves hiking, camping and mountain climbing. When she's not out conquering the countryside, she enjoys mixed martial arts. We're exhausted just typing this. (Jordan Verlage photo)

Why would they even print that first pic is beyond me.

5/10
 
H

HOF

Guest
Boscorelli, no wonder Third Watch got cancelled!

Boscorelli, no wonder Third Watch got cancelled!

Maurice Boscorelli said:




f you like the outdoors and roughing it then SUNshine Girl Dawn is your gal. The 5-foot-4 Scorpio loves hiking, camping and mountain climbing. When she's not out conquering the countryside, she enjoys mixed martial arts. We're exhausted just typing this. (Jordan Verlage photo)

Why would they even print that first pic is beyond me.

5/10

Holy Shit Bosco, you're never gonna get laid with this attitude. Are you Cute-bald, I thought he went away for leg stretchin' surgery.

She's a milf and I put her up as a screen saver!
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
HOF said:
Holy Shit Bosco, you're never gonna get laid with this attitude. Are you Cute-bald, I thought he went away for leg stretchin' surgery.

She's a milf and I put her up as a screen saver!

I guess there is no accounting for taste,lol.

Dude these girls are supposed to be pin ups not your average walking down the street tail.

Oh and Cute-Bald I am not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom